ultrasonic cleaners

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naw Jerry,
Water is always in the USC. I put the part I'm cleaning in a cup of the cleaning solution IN a sealed container IN the water. The vibrations work the same through the water into the container filled cleaner with parts. Water stays, schmutz and parts come out.

here's a pic of some files I was cleaning and the zip loc bags the rusty vinegar ...
attachment.php

gotcha, cool deal. purty smart of ya

I use Alconox Precision Cleaner

Try Alconox precision cleaner. It's a professional grade cleaner which has been around since 1941. It works very well in ultrasonic applications and won't attack aluminum and be disposed of down the drain. I've let parts sit in it for days without any problems. You can get it from Alconox, Inc. - Home: The leader in critical cleaning detergents. They also make a bunch of other cleaners for all types of applications.

MP5N

Try Alconox precision cleaner. It's a professional grade cleaner which has been around since 1941. It works very well in ultrasonic applications and won't attack aluminum and be disposed of down the drain. I've let parts sit in it for days without any problems. You can get it from Alconox, Inc. - Home: The leader in critical cleaning detergents. They also make a bunch of other cleaners for all types of applications.

MP5N

do they retail it anywhere like big boxes?

Alconox

I've always bought direct. You can checkout the website. They may list local distributors.

MP5N

Back