Upstate NY GTG 16' - Sunday April 24th - Greenwich, NY (Albany)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snow? Wazzat? We haven't had any significant snow this winter at all. Today was almost 70 degrees.

Right on the NYS line, about 10 miles north of Bennington. We haven't gotten more than about 3" of snow all winter, and it lasted less than two weeks.

Right on the NYS line, about 10 miles north of Bennington. We haven't gotten more than about 3" of snow all winter, and it lasted less than two weeks.
We go through Bennington a few times a year on the way to Manchester. I like the little hamburger stand in Bennington down by the river.

Gonna try to keep track of who and how many show to the GTG.

I'm going to make a sign in book which will include:
Real Name
Site Name (s)

When you sign in you can fill out a raffle ticket to win a Makita Cordless / Corded 4.5" Grinder Kit.

Jeremy is planning on a group photo of all the site members. Gotta figure out when will be the best time. Just before lunch or after lunch??

Scotty 49 has offered to help with sign in and the grinder raffle tickets. Probably going to have this setup in a white pop-up tent somewhere near the cutting area.

Food will be a similar setup to last year.

Any suggestions??

Just wondering if I should throw some old saws for sale in the truck . Is others bringing saws to sell ? Is it welcome? .I cant miss it but working tonight and headed up in the am again .

Weeeoooo weeeooooh... Bad boys, bad boys... Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? Bad boys, bad boys. Whatcha gonna do...

7577ce47021e48b3ad635b9692f37a27.jpg

Back