Upstate NY GTG 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in unless something comes up in the mean time. Thanks for making it the weekend right between my two weeks vacation.

last one I went to was in march a couple years ago and we had a beautiful day. Hope the weather cooperates.

IDK if I can associate with all you Stihl and Ford lovers. I might get my man card taken away.

remember that 064 you were cutting firewood with this past fall??? I couldn't get it out of your hands till it ran out of gas..lol:chop:
You right, I was having trouble trying to figure out if it would keep up with a stock 372 or not. lol :laugh: I must of had a death grip on'er because I had a blister when I was through. :D

I'd like to go but dont think it will be possible. Got a higher chance of meeting up with you guys again in Alpine. Maybe I'll have a 2100 with me or my newly acquired 285 to make noise with. Better start eating my Wheaties, those make your 064 seem light.

You felt the need to ask? Working on recruiting some buds, minimizing the 3.5 hr. travel part. Will, of course, bring some wood-splitting tools so @MechanicMatt can broaden his horizon. Will be ducking. I hope Steve can use some stove-splits.

IDK, I never ran to many >80cc saws. Mainly cut firewood with 60 and 70cc saws and ran the splitter chokers and skidders when I was yonger. Nothing die hard, just enough to be dangerous.

Latest posts

Back