Upstate NY GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just one word of warning there: she's the lady-friend of one of the tall, quiet types, who uses a 372 Husqy or 7900 Dolmar for a tree saw. You can't make that up. He was using a Dolmar 166 to finish a cut in one of those huge cottonwoods, like he was pruning a shrub. Bunyan-esque I'm tellin' you.

if the back looks triangular in shape, and was near the fire wood pit....... good chance that shook loose of my echo..... when lee's mac was shaking the ground. did you also find a couple of molar fillings nearby??

thanks for hosting scott, steve and the crew. top notch. son and i enjoyed the day. make sure you let your mom know the beans were awesome.

regards
-joe

if the back looks triangular in shape, and was near the fire wood pit....... good chance that shook loose of my echo..... when lee's mac was shaking the ground. did you also find a couple of molar fillings nearby??

thanks for hosting scott, steve and the crew. top notch. son and i enjoyed the day. make sure you let your mom know the beans were awesome.

regards
-joe

The back is a triangle shape. Send me a PM with your address and I'll mail it back to you!

Steve

regards
-joe

What other brand could it be from? Had to be from an Echo! :D

F49A4ECA-E846-4DEF-A287-552746D447A9.jpg

I think I heard this one running from my house..... And I live 2 hours away. :rolleyes:

Looks like a great time, second year I haven't been able to make it.

Latest posts

Back