Upstate NY GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK, nm, WCorey, Samdweezel, Rodburner, AdirondackStihl, ? w/AdkStihl, ?w/MechanicMike, NakedArborist, MechanicMike, ?(Blue Dodge Cummins) , JWalker (in green behind loader) Son & One.Man.Band, Jeepyfz450, CuttinScott

nm, Wiemedog, nm, Spike60, nm (Terry), AmBull, nm (Glen), nm (PaulJr), nm (PaulSr), PaulG & Julie

JWalker, Wiemedog, CTYank with his shiney new PS-6100!

nm = not a site member
Thanks Mang! That samdweezel guy looks mighty sketchy

And Thanks Adirondack, for capturing the picture and letting me run your nice saws. And CTYank let me be the first to put that 6100 to wood (I didn't realize that till later). Even though I was not able to stay long, my first GTG was a lot of fun!

Had a good time, thanks for having everyone! My 066 left a bolt from the chain brake handle in a pile of sawdust for anyone who might need it ...this is the feller with the blue dodge diesel btw

I got one of there business cards out in my stang, I can go get it for ya. I was talking to spike60 (bob) the other day. He was telling me the landscapers keep him so stinking busy this time of year. Maybe 166 is in the same boat, busy making money.

Back