Upstate NY GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha yup. i am going to try and get that guy to load one more with his shovel but he wants the wood for his wood processor and OWB..so he might not want me to. I've been working on the log truck that's down there and once we get all the parts in and batteries charged she should be good to go and I'll use that to load another one myself before that other guy takes em all. By the time I got there he already got alot of the good stuff.

Can someone make this thread sticky so we can see it at the front?
I guess since I'm replying I'll get updates via e-mail but would rather have it up top when I hit the forum once in a while.

I'm inside 3 hours away in MA and would love to try and get there.

Should anyone who goes bring their saws? Or should I just spectate? I wouldn't mind some of the experts telling me how I do sharpening and give me an idea if my saws are cutting anywhere near what a stock saw w/ sharp chain should.
I would also love the opportunity to actually run a ported saw just to actually feel and hear the difference!

Thanks!

Can someone make this thread sticky so we can see it at the front?
I guess since I'm replying I'll get updates via e-mail but would rather have it up top when I hit the forum once in a while.

I'm inside 3 hours away in MA and would love to try and get there.

Should anyone who goes bring their saws? Or should I just spectate? I wouldn't mind some of the experts telling me how I do sharpening and give me an idea if my saws are cutting anywhere near what a stock saw w/ sharp chain should.
I would also love the opportunity to actually run a ported saw just to actually feel and hear the difference!

Thanks!
As always everyone is welcome to run any of my saws if they want to...that is the best part of gtgs is running diffent saws

Latest posts

Back