Upstate NY GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boys...I don't think i'm gonna be able to get that chunk of red oak in my pickup, my old bosses backhoe never made it here, not gonna be able to load it! There's a crew laying pipeline under a mile down the road they've got two hoes and a shovel, I was gonna go ask them if they'd load it for me yesterday but they didnt work yesterday or today! I've got the keys though...

Got a bunch of saws ready to go. Some old, some new. Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow. Anyone hitting that cafe for breakfast?

Got a bunch of saws ready to go. Some old, some new. Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow. Anyone hitting that cafe for breakfast?

If you go tell Lynn that Steve & Scott sent you.

They are just down the road from our old store on Main Street.

Troll, for firewood 7pin gets the job done just fine. But my Stihl lovin pal wants to race me with one of his german saws. So, I need that lil bit more of a edge. Got some square filed chain to help me out too.

Hey 166, what are the chances you guys got a 13x 6.5x6 tire for my mower? Ill be leaving here in about 15min so I'll see you in a bit. Drive safe guys : )

Troll, for firewood 7pin gets the job done just fine. But my Stihl lovin pal wants to race me with one of his german saws. So, I need that lil bit more of a edge. Got some square filed chain to help me out too.

Sure, but you mentioned a 70E - and those ol' Jonsereds really need 3/8x8 rims! ;)

Latest posts

Back