Used Stihl Chainsaw Bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MattLinq

MattLinq

ArboristSite Lurker
I was looking on the tradin' post this morning and noticed someone was selling a 25" and 30" .404 bar for the larger Stihl saws and there seemed to be some sparked interest and they seemed to have sold. I was wondering what a guy thinks he could get for a used Stihl bar and what ones are worth looking for? (I know a guy who has a few...) Looking to build some relationships on this site!

-Matt

cus_deluxe

cus_deluxe

Commie Satan turd
Wide nose stihl bars in good shape are an item people are after sometimes. Hard nose bars generally arent desirable for most these days. Other than that, condition and a good price will be best help selling, generally a “buyers market” on forums like this, so wont get top dollar but avoid ebay. Also keep in mind shipping bars is spendy.

mikerudder

mikerudder

Chainsaw Enthusiast
I was looking on the tradin' post this morning and noticed someone was selling a 25" and 30" .404 bar for the larger Stihl saws and there seemed to be some sparked interest and they seemed to have sold. I was wondering what a guy thinks he could get for a used Stihl bar and what ones are worth looking for? (I know a guy who has a few...) Looking to build some relationships on this site!

-Matt
That for sale thread was also a few years old, someone didn't look at the date and brought it back from the dead haha

Latest posts