Usps sucks!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say in the end, when the package is delivered at your house, it really depends on that person whether they put the package in a secure location and handle it with care. Some people are just inconsiderate of other people's property and simply abuse stuff. They should not be delivering packages. So far, I've had good luck with all three shippers, UPS, Fedex, and USPS. I still prefer UPS, it just sits better with me.

The UPS guy that drops the boxes at my house is a very caring guy, he does not leave them outside the fence. He'll usually bring it inside the fence and set it on the steps that go into the part between our house and garage. The dog loves to see the guy. :) He brings the pup a treat almost every time. :)

anything that usps supposedly looses will end up in atlanta ga to be auctioned off and they keep the money.. sorry but the usps is typical government,,, thieves

I remember your thread on that. That really pisses me off. :angry2:

I would skin the people involved if I were you and the buyer of said saw. Yes, I think very violently sometimes, please bear with me. I had a lot of ccccaaffeeiine toodayy.

dont worry, they've got their best man on it

mailman_newman_seinfeld.jpg

Still circling the Kansas City, Kansas sort facility.

Tracking number
X10215013471166516XXXX
Processed through Sort Facility, 2011-04-14, 12:57:00, KANSAS CITY, KS, 66106
Processed through Sort Facility, 2011-04-13, 22:17:00, KANSAS CITY, KS, 66106
Processed through Sort Facility, 2011-04-10, 21:30:00, KANSAS CITY, KS, 66106
Acceptance, 2011-04-06, 11:19:00, SHADY GROVE, PA, 17256
Electronic Shipping Info Received, 2011-04-05, 00:00:00

Kind of pathetic.:dizzy:

St. Joe is only 60 miles north of KCK.

Parcel Post only moves when there is room on the truck. If there is no room on the truck,it stays right where it is.

Might go out on the next truck. Then again, it might not. That's the price of getting a cheaper rate.

Package finally delivered this A.M..:blob2:

Posted April 4 at Greencastle, Pa.. Sat a total of EIGHT days at Kansas City Kansas Sort Facility.

4#-6oz

Shure has been a lesson to me.:msp_sad:

At least the bar is serviceable.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back