Utility body / service body for wood cutting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the idea would be nice but when i looked at themthere is no way i would be able to fit everything i bring to a job in the small boxes(large saws)

the idea would be nice but when i looked at themthere is no way i would be able to fit everything i bring to a job in the small boxes(large saws)

If you find the right body the compartments are fairly big, Usually 14"X68" clear opening with a inside dimension of 14.5" deep by 15"-17" high X 42"- 70" long. I now what you mean about bringing everything you need to a job site. It seems like you never have enough and rarely have to much.

I see this is your first post, Welcome to AS. Don't be afraid to ask ? or give comments, I see that you are not far away from me,I live by the fox valley on the east side. Good to see another Wisconsinite on AS.

Beefie

What ,you afraid of a little cold:hmm3grin2orange:. Is your box the 36" tall or the standard 40". What is the clear opening on your horizontal compartment over the wheel . Do you carry your saws in the compartment and if so how do they fit. Thanks for the help , It is 11° here now feels like t-shirt weather.

Beefie

i am 42" tall.......i only have about 1/2 the rear window visible. my pickup truck headache rack is way too tall to sit on the service body. i can easily fit my ms290 in the compartments over the wheels. i can also stand 1 gallon jugs up in them

Back