Vermeer sc 1152 reviews

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trost66

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about purchasing a Vermeer 1152. I demoed it for a day seemed to mow thru the stumps. I was just wanting to get some feed back from somebody that has used them on a daily basis.
Pros and Cons

Not a lot of them around really...we bought an 852 about a year ago...not a lot of them around either...high dollar grinders those were...i say were because they arent making them anymore....ours was the last one in a tristate area. Three things i dont like about it...should travel a little bit faster....fuel tank is not really large eough for a big day of grinding...and the swing out control station should come out another foot...ours doesnt have the remote option....yet anyway.

I thought to controls should swinging out little farther. It was really hard to see what you're doing. They said the remote was a 4K extra. The thing would eat though.

Not really sure...but is about 3 times faster than our 502 which is 50 h.p. and all gear box driven!

Latest posts

Back