Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the weather in everyone else's neck of the woods? Right now it's raining and we got a nice amount of ice where I am.

Y'all should go look up "Homelite Super XL" on EBay, apparently a bunch of people looked and saw a mint almost perfect big red for $325 and based all of thier prices off that, those guys are mental if they think they are going to get that for those saws...

Upper 70s all week-sunny --feels like winters over but I know better-Yall take care of your backs-Still getting back to 100% --All this storm wood and I can't cut till I get right--killing me-still working and collecting but no cutting:(

Talking about people setting prices by Ebay. Couple years back at swapmeet saw a poulan 3400 bow saw and another guy with a 306 bowsaw--how much???? Both wanted $300- I had been watching poulan bowsaw on e bay--Wanted -----------------------$300 for it--no bids.People -------------------------misguided.

I have not started on axes yet-but looking for a good double edge.
Word of advice, try not to at all costs. It get almost as bad as CAD if not worse; as the average purchase price is even lower than a saw, therefore you tend to collect even more. Better off sticking to saws.;)

I have not started on axes yet-but looking for a good double edge.

Word of advice, try not to at all costs. It get almost as bad as CAD if not worse; as the average purchase price is even lower than a saw, therefore you tend to collect even more. Better off sticking to saws.;)

I've been looking myself for a nice double bit. I don't plan to collect them but having one to work with and hang over my bench would be awesome

Latest posts

Back