Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya i bent the bar in the poulan but i had an extra, broke the rear handle bent the stihl bar but all is well now lol

Do you ever use it as its intended purpose? Like attaching it to stuff or using it under water

Is it worth it I'd like to get one

We have used it at pool parties underwater and it's awesome. I really like mine. Got it on Black Friday deal a couple years ago now. I plan to mount it to my helmet and want to get a handlebar mount for my saw. It's expensive but it's very fun. Wife and I used it hiking mountains in Colorado and all kinds of stuff

We have used it at pool parties underwater and it's awesome. I really like mine. Got it on Black Friday deal a couple years ago now. I plan to mount it to my helmet and want to get a handlebar mount for my saw. It's expensive but it's very fun. Wife and I used it hiking mountains in Colorado and all kinds of stuff
That's sweet, it would be cool if they made a harness to put it on your dog, well, cool for somebody. All it would catch my dog doing is being fat and lazy haha she's great dog otherwise

That's sweet, it would be cool if they made a harness to put it on your dog, well, cool for somebody. All it would catch my dog doing is being fat and lazy haha she's great dog otherwise

They do make one. I considered getting it but no lol. I want to get the chest harness for my kids to video what all they do.

They do make one. I considered getting it but no lol. I want to get the chest harness for my kids to video what all they do.
I think it would be neat to have, of course, I'm pretty ugly so it's not like anybody would want to watch any videos of me but me, or maybe my girlfriend haha

I think it would be neat to have, of course, I'm pretty ugly so it's not like anybody would want to watch any videos of me but me, or maybe my girlfriend haha

Meh if she puts up with you we can handle a glimpse of you every now and then. They are a lot of fun but it's a good chunk of money to throw down. We did it as our family camera and its great because we can use it anywhere. I can give it to the boys and they video while they jump on the trampoline or whatever. Lots and lots of fun

I laugh every time I think about a Poulan trying to cut down a tree too
656d136647009efd7d3dcb2cad668f80.jpg
yeah just keep laughing

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Oh gosh, the story of my first (and only one since) tree removal. That was sure interesting because of all the stupid stuff I did. Looking back, I am so surprised it didn't turn out worse.

Latest posts

Back