Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've been researching felling wedges and it would appear people are favoring plastic wedges exponentially over anything else. I can't imagine them lasting very long

So I've been researching felling wedges and it would appear people are favoring plastic wedges exponentially over anything else. I can't imagine them lasting very long

I got 2 Stihl wedges for Christmas. They seem very sturdy. Used the smaller to release saw once and worked well. The metal ones I've heard people shy away from because it can have pieces break off and cause injury

Man I am like Rodney Dangerfield around here..NO respect I tell you no respect. Yall go check out post about craigs list find--guy just posted close to our thread--29 old saws--what a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:baba:

That account was created 2 days ago and that's the first post. A little fishy to me

But I'm also a pessimist and a doubter

Its just a little jabbing is all. All saws are awesome poulans are my number 1 stihls are my number 2 homelites are my number 3

That account was created 2 days ago and that's the first post. A little fishy to me

But I'm also a pessimist and a doubter
Actually, it's legit, that craigslist listing was on my area perusal for chainsaws, and his location is legit for the area they were in.

Don't bash my poulans and I won't bash your stihls--Wait how can I bash them When every tree service/city/DOT/county--------I see says we use STIHL--STIHL----I guess I will just go pull the cord on my stuck ms390

I don't actually have anything against Poulan. It's all fun and games bud. I don't personally like the way they look but I don't mind them. I'll poke fun at huskies too and I still like the newer ones. I'll poke at anything for fun lol

Latest posts

Back