Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot we have some people here with tractors/dozers----I like the Cat D8h,D8k . Had a D342 6 cylinder . Top rpm at about 1200 .. YOU CAN pull/push anything. Does your allis have a master clutch/transmission .
What, people have tractors? I always thought that part of the fun of working was doing it by hand. Not!
I have my eye on a little JD track loader that I drive by when I go to school. It's a cute little thing and would like to buy it eventually. Hasn't gone anywhere in years, so it must have some problems, but still...who wouldn't want a little dozer to play with.

Because they can (which I do not find right). $17 for a single air filter? Don't tell me that they don't make any money in parts sales. Heard someone on another thread say that an ms880 crank alone cost over $300. Their pricing is way out of wack.

Try $35 plus tax for an 034 air filter, yikes. I bought aftermarket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavy equipment mechanic---Cat dealership 20+ years..worked in shop,later in transmission/engine section and later fuel injection pump room(My favorite place) Now at a road construction place--Oxford construction--they clear land,build and pave roads,curb and gutter,drain/sewer line install,grassing--every thing but paint the center line down the middle of the road. Any body need help/info/trouble shooting cat or heavy equipment in general--Ask-I might know about it. I like any old diesel with mechanical injection pump. David
Sounds like i could use you for a while in my yard...
950 loader
D7E power shift
KW T800/Western Star 3406B both
Champion 740A 671Jimmy
D6B some kind of 6 cyl
980 that needs a D336 motor,got one?
Cat 426 4x4 with a Perkins
Mack R600 with a Mack 350 High HP
Modern stuff with Comps...
KW T800 M11 Cummins
Hitachi EX200
Bobcat S220 Kabota of some sort
GMC Topkick 6500 C7
Those are the ones i keep running also have a couple of GM 6.2/6.5.And a couple of 5.9 Cummins projects and a running one to be added soon.
So thanks for the offer i may bend your ear at some point.
Thomas

I would love to sell it to you for $35.00 But my special shipper(a guy named Leroy on a bicycle) would cost$200.00 to get it to you. I would not want to do a friend that way:innocent:

Haha I like it! You're a clever man. If I had the money I would pay to have a guy on a bicycle deliver a saw to me just because it'd be pretty awesome lol.

Haven't been paying attention lol, I've been watching stihl timbersports videos, they are awesome! that's sweet about the heavy equipment mechanic, that's what my dad does

I already have my wife talked into taking the boys to go watch one of those competitions

I forgot we have some people here with tractors/dozers----I like the Cat D8h,D8k . Had a D342 6 cylinder . Top rpm at about 1200 .. YOU CAN pull/push anything. Does your allis have a master clutch/transmission .

You tell me it has 3 forward gears 3 reverse gears, then a hi/low split so it really has 6 forward gears 6 reverse gears, hand clutch

311c5bae8220d7bb90486f2fa4ed37a2.jpg

Anyone considered using one of these? It's pretty cheap and it looks like it would work.
Just on an every now and then saw. I'd use a better filter for everyday use

Yeah everytime i spend that on parts, i think man ive bought complete saws for 5 bucks now im spending 50 on piddly crap.

Dang that's rough. And it probably cost them $2 to make. I need a new chain brake handle for the 660 but I haven't dared price it out yet

311c5bae8220d7bb90486f2fa4ed37a2.jpg

Anyone considered using one of these? It's pretty cheap and it looks like it would work.
Just on an every now and then saw. I'd use a better filter for everyday use

It looks like it would work just fine, of course I would want a larger filter for one, even if I had to cut the top cover some

It looks like it would work just fine, of course I would want a larger filter for one, even if I had to cut the top cover some

They don't seem to have that many options for a 44mm filter. I think 45mm is more common

Latest posts

Back