Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping both ways and a 200 dollar rental fee and it's all yours...... to use, for 2 weeks, and send back haha

For a Mac it may be worth it. Poulan I'd make you pay me to try it out lol.

I'm trying to work with ole Kensie to get a hookup on a bow bar for the 041 or complete 941 with bow bar on there. Seems like I'm going to end up being an 041 guy. I need to get the 041 super and 041g

@46 Poulan- Im gonna check all the sizes. I can clearly see you would cherish them. I had to pay dearly for the sockets, if you could pay me what i have in them ill sell them to you. I like them but its obvious to me who needs to have them.
We may have to work somthing out--thanks--Hope he did not pay $200.00 for them.LOL we will talk

........uhhhhhh not 200$ but it was dang close:(
Well they are big ,old sockets and the guy you bought from wanted his money back.logical--I may need to hold off due to low funds,swapmeet comming up,camping trip in march etc. Give me time and one day I may cannot live without them--It is really great to be offered to though an you may decide to keep them in long run.

Here is a picture of the bar mount area on my bar. I'm assuming it would work on an 056.
ff5d70c15d6e06a644869e903a906470.jpg

It's so weird that there is no numbers on it. It might be tricky finding out how many driver links I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back