Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
46 Poulan

46 Poulan

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
You guys don't ever talk about pioneer saws. Do y'all just never see any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do not see them here in south Ga.-watched them on ebay-would like a big cc with glass fuel bowl--Have noticed bar/chain sets cheaper compared to other brands like st, st sti,stih,,stihl . sorry hard to spit it out. pfft!! got it out:laughing: hope the wrong people don't see this--keep it hush-hush

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey Lonestar Kensies got 5 saws on that bench --I will take the poulan 68 bow-I am sure it will cause him to have a headache--LOL--Just trying to help out friends!!!

Uh oh bout to have a wrestling match lol. Well if he turns it down it'll be open for a new home but he has claim laid for now :)

46 Poulan

46 Poulan

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Uh oh bout to have a wrestling match lol. Well if he turns it down it'll be open for a new home but he has claim laid for now :)
He needs it more than I do--Ha Ha . I count at least 6 saws on future project list I own. Plus with a work bench the size of a swiss aircraft carrier I know he has room to put it with the other 8 he had on there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Funny--Me and a coworker talk back like you know by this time in our lives we, he, you, whoever it is directed at ought to have a good work bench by now in my life. Can be applied to tools, toys,job,relationships-----------------WE laugh alot----dang kensie got me with workbench envy again and he is not even here--wonder where he is---aaarrrrrrrr--at that fine work bench NO DOUBT:rolleyes: Got my mini memory card for camera--wait--davids bench is comming soon in all its glory

astnmacgto

astnmacgto

Carnac The Magnificent
Hey all! Been busy all day, cutting wood, used the bow on my pro mac 60 for the first time, it rocked! Used my single bit today doing some splitting and some chopping, also great, but I did learn not to use an axe on small brush because the sticks can swing around and wack you in the face..... the whole face...... And here are some pictures of the saws from today.....20170121_114749.jpg 20170121_114759.jpg

The second picture is of the only saws that really counted haha, sorry, not sorry LonestarStihl

Mac&Homelite

Mac&Homelite

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey all! Been busy all day, cutting wood, used the bow on my pro mac 60 for the first time, it rocked! Used my single bit today doing some splitting and some chopping, also great, but I did learn not to use an axe on small brush because the sticks can swing around and wack you in the face..... the whole face...... And here are some pictures of the saws from today.....View attachment 552834 View attachment 552835

The second picture is of the only saws that really counted haha, sorry, not sorry LonestarStihl
One is not like the others... What the heck is a bluemax doing in the picture? Never heard of the brand until today. How many cc's does it have? Any good?

astnmacgto

astnmacgto

Carnac The Magnificent
And this is what I was doing some of the afternoon. It's coming along nicely.... 20170121_184117.jpg

Still have to do port work on my other cylinder and bump up the squeeze, then order some parts..... more pics farther along it looks like a kids toy with that super short bar on it haha
20170121_193550.jpg 20170121_193602.jpg

46 Poulan

46 Poulan

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Hey @46poulan check this outView attachment 552831that my friend is a snap on socket set with rachet thats pre 1927 bc its from Milwaukee not Kenosha. 5/8 DRIVE!!!
Dear Boomer--YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know my snap on history..5/8 DRIVE:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: See I have almost a complete Ferret set--snap ons 1st 3/8 drive set from 19 30 ish---I did not know I had a fellow collector amongst us--NEETO--any history/origin of set. Mine came out of a Pawnshop in Panama city FLA. $15.00 Just rusty.. Nice set you have--been looking a long time for 5/8 drive. WOW---------------------------------------------------------

Boomer 87

Boomer 87

Addicted to ArboristSite
One is not like the others... What the heck is a bluemax doing in the picture? Never heard of the brand until today. How many cc's does it have? Any good?

Lol thats an impulse buy i made black friday from rural king cost me 95 bucks 44ccs its a red max knock off the thing runs like a scalded dog.