Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
854e7cbddbce821f933811a45fe13dbd.jpg

I finally found a stihl 08S locally. Other than being super dirty, I think it's in good shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] I'm jealous. There's one 4 hours from me but they want $250

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] I'm jealous. There's one 4 hours from me but they want $250

From what I can tell, this one needs a new air filter, air filter cover knob, friction ring, carburetor kit, bar and chain, probably points and condenser and crank seals. And who knows what else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody ever get an idea in your head and then you start talking to yourself and figuring out how in the hell you can pull it off, then idea after idea starts flooding in and now my brain is on fire and I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight this is not good

Taking down a section of my chainlink fence Sat. -- Two good size trees leaning on it from 1st tornado and smaller stuff to cut up. Will use my Husky 435(41 cc) lighter one to cut with--Looking foward to cutting some wood--been to long--good to be missed--David
Yea I know how you feel, it's been awhile since I cut too and 3 out of the 4 saws I was using went down haha.

Could go crazy and go on a chainsaw buying spree LOL... Thinking about HOMELITE SUPER EZ ---or a xl101---I need to try out my granberg file N joint bought 6 months ago
I'm really wanting an EZ or 101-103. I just watched a pretty good looking 101 on eBay, I almost bid on it.

An old Stihl drew me out of the woodwork--Of all things!!o_O

I finally found a stihl 08S locally. Other than being super dirty, I think it's in good shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[ An old Stihl drew me out of the woodwork--Of all things!!

Latest posts

Back