Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah! I wish they would play some more of his stuff on the radio around here.
Pandora is everybody's friend...

I've got a station that plays nothing but the oldies, frankie Valli and the four seasons, ritchie valens, buddy holly.....

And one that plays John Denver, Loretta Lynn, Conway Twitty and the likes....

But also some pretty heavy metal channels for when I'm in a mood

Pandora is everybody's friend...

I've got a station that plays nothing but the oldies, frankie Valli and the four seasons, ritchie valens, buddy holly.....

And one that plays John Denver, Loretta Lynn, Conway Twitty and the likes....

But also some pretty heavy metal channels for when I'm in a mood
What if I'm too lazy to set anything up... Could hook it up to play off my phone in the car, but as you see I'm not that desperate yet.

What if I'm too lazy to set anything up... Could hook it up to play off my phone in the car, but as you see I'm not that desperate yet.

I have Sirius satellite radio in my cars. Got it for my wife...then my work car because we are in them alllllll the time or at least I am. I am always driving and traveling so switching stations as I dive is highly annoying

Me too, when I'm in the car I only listen to 97.1, it's a conservative talk radio station, or if I'm out with my better half she always takes care of the radio haha

oh yeah, well I'll fight you over the internet!

I actually own I think 5 stihls

lol I love internet fights. So I watched the new Lego Batman movie last night with my wife, sister, and cousin lol. It was pretty funny!

Well send all your stihls o me because you're being blasphemous towards them :) and a pm10-10 while your shipping

fe7d8a6553cc24b1c17c7a49e3dfe8eb.jpg

Y'all...I cannot get over these cutters. That's a manly chain!

Latest posts

Back