Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No thanks. If you want to keep it then keep it i mean afterall it is still yours

Haha no no it's yours sir. I'm not doubling back on you. 1 because I made a deal and I don't do like that unless I just can't do it. 2 because my wife would have me hanging by a saw chain from a tree lol

I was just looking at the Poulan duckbills on eBay and yikes are they expensive. About $5 shipped for one. Thinking of buying 10 for $20.

Guys I have a strong desire for us as a group have a GTG. We need to plan a place in the middle somehow. I'm sure I could find plenty of wood and a place to host one but it'd be a long drive for all. Kensie is the closest I believe.

f9fd19eae7bf3b38fb7a0d2457feb921.jpg

I ended up buying this, oops. I hope it's the 65cc version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I was talking with a really close friend of my family, he is like my grandpa, he is a logger and I mentioned that I was collecting chainsaws and he, my dad and I talked for hours about chainsaws and how he used to race them, he said he was a Poulan man back in the day, he used the 4200 up to the 5200 when he logged, he also said he built an old Poulan Hot saw back in the day and went to a forest festival over in Lufkin and put a whooping on everybody, won first place and had people coming up and begging him to build them one lol he said I told everyone "nope, she is one of a kind!"

And I was talking with a really close friend of my family, he is like my grandpa, he is a logger and I mentioned that I was collecting chainsaws and he, my dad and I talked for hours about chainsaws and how he used to race them, he said he was a Poulan man back in the day, he used the 4200 up to the 5200 when he logged, he also said he built an old Poulan Hot saw back in the day and went to a forest festival over in Lufkin and put a whooping on everybody, won first place and had people coming up and begging him to build them one lol he said I told everyone "nope, she is one of a kind!"

That's some awesome history!! Now you know you have to get one and let him hot rod it lol. And now I know I'll be looking for that festival over in Lufkin :)

Latest posts

Back