Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expensive? Don't do it. They turn into wives and then ex wives and take half of your sh!t. LOL

He has already been through the process once hopefully he won't do it again. I had the idea if you meet someone at least let it be at the Stihl Timbersports series or something. It would be a good place

I went and checked out what was supposed to be a shed full of old saws.
It was a pretty big pile of half stripped plastic crap saws, mostly stihls, with some other off brand junk.
The guy says he is disparate to get rid them, but wants too much money, I told him to rent a dumpster.

Yeh if one is "desperate" then his prices shouldn't be high. At least he would get money back instead of spending money on throwing them out

There she is. [emoji5]
67ceef5ae922e93b3510d0a8e3ff251d.jpg

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

See who gonna run that saw and it ain't gonna be you.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Hahaha that's my 2 year old. He is a saw fanatic. He will use any stock and go around making chainsaw noises pretending to cut down anything. Both my boys have the Stihl toy chainsaw of course

Hahaha that's my 2 year old. He is a saw fanatic. He will use any stock and go around making chainsaw noises pretending to cut down anything. Both my boys have the Stihl toy chainsaw of course
what's up with the chain brake handle on that 076 Lee? spring? i'll keep my eyes out for badges for ya.

what's up with the chain brake handle on that 076 Lee? spring? i'll keep my eyes out for badges for ya.

That's not a chain break. Some just have that spring loaded handguard. Thanks I found a 076 badge last night and ordered it. I need to find rivets and the Stihl badge. Assuming the badge I ordered is the correct one lol.

I think I'm going to need to fix the clutch mechanisms because I can't get the chain to stop. The H and L are holding great. No signs of air leaks thank the Lord!!!

Get em started young!

He has been piss revving saws since he was one lol. He actually knows the correct start procedure and all he just can pull them over. But he makes very realistic sounds that are impressive to me. He will even make the 4 stroke sound and lean out in the cut lol.

Latest posts

Back