Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They may not be the highest reving saw, but the torque is there where it is missing on the Stihl. This saw oiler also counteracts the stingy one the ms361 has. Ran it for about five min and already seemed to go through a gallon of oil already lol.

Yeh I love some good torque!!! I need to fill up the 076 but I first have to get the chain spin taken care of. I'm thinking the clutch springs and shoes may need some attention. But I need to open her up first. Another saw to be taken apart :/. I need to take the 660 into the dealer to have them test it. And I still need to rebuild the 50v carb. Anyone wanna make $20 rebuilding a carb for me? :))

I'm trying to find a video of my son making the noise when he isn't in his underwear lol. This is proving difficult. I did get one of him pretending to cut a tree but he isn't making the noises

Yeh I love some good torque!!! I need to fill up the 076 but I first have to get the chain spin taken care of. I'm thinking the clutch springs and shoes may need some attention. But I need to open her up first. Another saw to be taken apart :/. I need to take the 660 into the dealer to have them test it. And I still need to rebuild the 50v carb. Anyone wanna make $20 rebuilding a carb for me? :))

What kinda carb?

The 350, 360, 450, 550,650,750 was homelites answer to the new lighter faster generation, it was unfortunately too late to catch up.
I was compairing the weight of the 350 and the ms361 and was quite supprised that I couldn't feel any perceived weight difference. It also seems like the Homelite wins on smaller size by a little also.

Last small husky I got going chain would spin even at super low idle-thought air leak??--Nope just worn out clutch springs and holes where springs latch-new clutch assem. All well.

Last small husky I got going chain would spin even at super low idle-thought air leak??--Nope just worn out clutch springs and holes where springs latch-new clutch assem. All well.

Yeh i moved it around and nothing led me to believe an air leak. Of course with my luck it would be. Hopefully just clutch issues. I need an easier fix than air leak

Latest posts

Back