Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what mine looks like, part of the kill switch.
d8e46aee4dc04bb47093c193e5328d2c.jpg

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Two things, that dirty saw above scares me. Haven't you taken it all apart yet and cleaned it? Secondly, what is the long knob for on the side of the clutch cover on the Craftsman? Chain adjuster, or the power-sharp?

That picture is from the day I got them. Buttttt I haven't had time for it anyways. The dirty one is an old blue homelite

But that old roper will pull your arm out of place, and make a few fingers sore while starting.

I've busted my knuckles starting the craftsman/Roper. Mine runs great. Just need to patch a crack in the gas tank. Maybe I'll do that this weekend.

Good morning T., Lonestar! Sitting here trying to finish my coffee before we have to get out and start drawing.

I'm driving in to meet up with the local guys for some coffee. I feel like I have a fog over me. I need my coffee!! And it's my Friday so I'm excited for a couple days off.

Morning, sitting at my pc at work getting my work orders in order to see what car to work on first.

Sounds like fun, at least you get to work with your hands all day, I have to draw and try and figure out Piping at this facility I'm at

I'm driving in to meet up with the local guys for some coffee. I feel like I have a fog over me. I need my coffee!! And it's my Friday so I'm excited for a couple days off.
Man I can hardly function without my coffee.

Back