Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's getting new oem:
Bearings for both sides:
Gasket Set.
Piston Kit
Oil pump
Oil pump drive
Sprocket,
Air filter
Carburetor diaphragms
Fuel line
Impulse line.
It will basically be a brand new saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dadgum son. That's a lot of money to put into a saw for a flip. Hope you got it cheap to begin

Don't know how many of you watch Human on YouTube (he's awesome btw), but his tie in point snapped this morning and he had a nasty fall, consequently breaking quite a few major bones and landing him in the hospital currently. Just thought I would share for you all. Nothing is on his youtube about the incident yet, and I found out through a follower about what he posted on IG, so perhaps not commenting publicly on his youtube channel would be a good idea as of now, as I just don't know if he wants it public yet. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers and wish him a speedy recovery.

Don't know how many of you watch Human on YouTube (he's awesome btw), but his tie in point snapped this morning and he had a nasty fall, consequently breaking quite a few major bones and landing him in the hospital currently. Just thought I would share for you all. Nothing is on his youtube about the incident yet, and I found out through a follower about what he posted on IG, so perhaps not commenting publicly on his youtube channel would be a good idea as of now, as I just don't know if he wants it public yet. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers and wish him a speedy recovery.
I've seen his stuff, pretty good guy. And it's imperative you inspect your gear before using it, not saying he didn't, but some things can be overlooked

Here's a homemade tool to install the crankshaft on the clutch side after you install the seal, will work if just installing seal. As y'all can tell, it a wire nut. Had a good taper, just have to reem to fit shaft.
b090df89ce1956e89dbf4c9e6724c4dd.jpg
c66bf9a9e24e0ae06cfe966ff5554781.jpg
f0b6ebf83af5f1a7c0666ba371f58d4b.jpg

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Here's a homemade tool to install the crankshaft on the clutch side after you install the seal, will work if just installing seal. As y'all can tell, it a wire nut. Had a good taper, just have to reem to fit shaft.
b090df89ce1956e89dbf4c9e6724c4dd.jpg
c66bf9a9e24e0ae06cfe966ff5554781.jpg
f0b6ebf83af5f1a7c0666ba371f58d4b.jpg

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
Good idea! The can and tape method worked for me the one time i had to do it, but it was super difficult. Almost want to give this a try. Almost.

Back