Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All.
I'm new to the group so please be a little patient with me. I have three chainsaws here. My "big-bertha" is a Danarm Whipper. a superb 1957 J.A.P.-Engined monster. and then there are the pioneer and the Danarm 1-36.

Does anyone else here have a pioneer 3071? Mine has ignition problems at the moment...

Many thanks, Chat soon....
In this thread pictures are required lol we all want to see your cool Danarm saws and that Pioneer 3071, they aren't that common! :)

Hi All.
I'm new to the group so please be a little patient with me. I have three chainsaws here. My "big-bertha" is a Danarm Whipper. a superb 1957 J.A.P.-Engined monster. and then there are the pioneer and the Danarm 1-36.

Does anyone else here have a pioneer 3071? Mine has ignition problems at the moment...

What is going on with the ignition?

Hi All.

Hey welcome!! Never heard of danarm. Would love to see pictures. Lots of guys here to get you squared away

Hey welcome!! Never heard of danarm. Would love to see pictures. Lots of guys here to get you squared away
Danarm was a really interesting company, they had a couple unique saws, but there was also a lot of US saws and Italian saws that Danarm took creative inspiration from, McCulloch, Pioneer, and Olympic/Oleo Mac just to name a few

@CM76 those are some pretty awesome saws you have there! Now you need to show us some of those big Homelite Gear drives I know your hoarding over there! :p

Here are a few. Posted these in the Homelite thread a while ago as well.

900 Series gear drives: 9-26, 900G, 909G, 990G and the 995GIMG_2627.JPGIMG_2628.JPG

Ooooohhhh ahhhhhh!!!!

9 series gear drives! And you have them all, well done!

Thanks.

I have had this debate before, but the correct description for these machines is the 900 series. A lot of guys refer to them as the 9 series, however this is not correct, particularly in the case of the 900G and later machines.

Thanks.

I have had this debate before, but the correct description for these machines is the 900 series. A lot of guys refer to them as the 9 series, however this is not correct, particularly in the case of the 900G and later machines.
I was thinking that was the case because there are only two that aren't in the 900's, the 9-23 & 9-26 but since they came first I didn't know what would be correct, thanks for clearing that up!

I was thinking that was the case because there are only two that aren't in the 900's, the 9-23 & 9-26 but since they came first I didn't know what would be correct, thanks for clearing that up!

All good! Here is some Homelite documentation that proves the point. Sorry for the poor quality pics.IMG_3167.JPGIMG_3168.JPGIMG_3169.JPGIMG_3170.JPGIMG_3171.JPG

Latest posts

Back