Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have nothing sub 60 running and only a super 2 that needs clutch and a mini that came from a guy down the road 33 cc
My wife told me to fix it it's cute View attachment 596952
I think one of you should fix it for me by Christmas
someone with smaller hands than me
I pay the ride and give you a 20 ?
I'd do it, but I'm off to college tomorrow. So no access to a workshop dedicated to saws lol. Kinda sucks because my next big break is Thanksgiving or Christmas and we all know how much fun it is to work on saws in sub freezing temps lol

Pics, and does it run or is it a shelf queen?

Think I posted it a loooong time ago but let's see...
bc890a0c3c9d41a4d65b2b8bb0388f89.jpg

That's her on the right. I've cleaned it up some since then and it looks pretty decent. The box is pretty cool but I need to seal it to keep it from closing paint. No it doesn't run but I don't have the time for her so far. Too many projects and no time. I'll try and get better pics later

Oh no, only saws that get worked on inside the house are the brand new ones without any grease or grime. That 361 build was a stretch. I'm going SDSU in Brookings, SD. I'll be sure to keep in touch with my parent's (probably more than I care too) and for sure with you guys (probably more than usual). I have to survive my cad withdrawals somehow, and I think AS will help with that.

Oh no, only saws that get worked on inside the house are the brand new ones without any grease or grime. That 361 build was a stretch. I'm going SDSU in Brookings, SD. I'll be sure to keep in touch with my parent's (probably more than I care too) and for sure with you guys (probably more than usual). I have to survive my cad withdrawals somehow, and I think AS will help with that.

SDSU grad Mech Eng g 1972

Think I posted it a loooong time ago but let's see...
bc890a0c3c9d41a4d65b2b8bb0388f89.jpg

That's her on the right. I've cleaned it up some since then and it looks pretty decent. The box is pretty cool but I need to seal it to keep it from closing paint. No it doesn't run but I don't have the time for her so far. Too many projects and no time. I'll try and get better pics later
Is that a 3400, 3700, 3800 or a 4000 in the middle of those Poulans?

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

SD, berrr, you will be cold, better find you some honeys to keep warm.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
Lol! I'm from Minnesota so it's still plenty cold here. I'm really have never minded the cold so much as I do the plus 100 temps we get. And yes, the school demographics last I checked was only 40% male so there is a chance.

Back