Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha good point. This may be the youngest case of CAD at 17 years old!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome Adam--chainsaw collecting,repairing,cutting wood is highly addictive-WARNING DEFCON LEVEL 5 RED{Thats the highest it can get} Kensie is the president here!! David

That's a big John red saw you got Kensie.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
Yes it is, Im super stoked to get it running, waiting on Caber Rings right now, those gaskets I cut were for that saw, and I am happy I got the 5200 going as well, I really cant wait to sink it in some large trees.

According to my profile, I'll be 62 in a week. Nothing says I have to act like it though.

Austin, Model is 40003202. As best I can determine from my IPL's the part number for the tank is 217387.

Mark
I absolutely agree with you there!

According to my profile, I'll be 62 in a week. Nothing says I have to act like it though.

Austin, Model is 40003202. As best I can determine from my IPL's the part number for the tank is 217387.

Mark
I will look at my ipls in the morning when I get home from work. This tank I took pics of has that number marked on it in Sharpie and the only one i have with the grommet, so if its correct ill give you this one.

Latest posts

Back