Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boomer 87

Boomer 87

Addicted to ArboristSite
I think it depended on where they were going, canada i know they were required. If you ever see a orange poulan 4000 with a brake it was destined to go north o the border.

astnmacgto

astnmacgto

Carnac The Magnificent
Ive been on the lookout for those countervibes but people are really proud of them and dont let em go easy lol
Yeah, countervibes are special to a lot of people, they are the only poulans that I would actively keep in my collection, I have a complete, good condition, 4200 that I didn't pay a dime for, and I don't even feel bad haha. And It's Not stolen LOL Just To Be Clear

Boomer 87

Boomer 87

Addicted to ArboristSite
I lucked out as theres been a poulan dealer in my home town from about the 306a 245a era all the way up to the 475pro-505pro era. About 30 years worth of sales and there was a homelite dealer for years also.

astnmacgto

astnmacgto

Carnac The Magnificent
My father is actually friends with a bunch of loggers, i havent had time to ask any if they have any old logging saws lying around, I know one of them has a Saw shop and there is a bunch of old saws in there displayed
I find that loggers destroy their saws and then rob parts off the junk ones, but the guy with the saw shop would be a good lead
ADLM

Latest posts