Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If one does not receive respect, one must ask oneself, have I earned respect from my forum pals? Said in a monkish tone hahaha, I mean, you are the guru!
You are correct Grasshopper. Now you must master walking on the rice paper carrying a poulan 361 bowsaw with out dripping any bar oil on it..Tried by many mastered by few--The Guru

Anybody ever get an idea in your head and then you start talking to yourself and figuring out how in the hell you can pull it off, then idea after idea starts flooding in and now my brain is on fire and I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight this is not good
Oh gosh, all the time. Usually I think it out pretty good, but then that thinking goes right out the window shortly after I start. Things rarely work out how I initially plan. Latest fail for me was making a hammer out of a sash weight. Took forever to cut with a big grinder (like 5-10 min at least) and stupid me though that I could drill a hole through it. WRONG! That cast iron was harder than a coffin nail! Drill wouldn't touch it.

Oh gosh, all the time. Usually I think it out pretty good, but then that thinking goes right out the window shortly after I start. Things rarely work out how I initially plan. Latest fail for me was making a hammer out of a sash weight. Took forever to cut with a big grinder (like 5-10 min at least) and stupid me though that I could drill a hole through it. WRONG! That cast iron was harder than a coffin nail! Drill wouldn't touch it.
My biggest fear is usually that whatever crazy idea I have will work out great, but after I've accomplished it I will realize how I could have done it better or more effective, then I wanna do it over again

What dit you pay for it last one i coud get was 100€ for a good one 25 non runner
That's probably about right, or maybe a little cheaper than they run over here, but a lot of times unless people really know their worth will try and over price them saying they are collectors items or just because they are a Stihl.

That's probably about right, or maybe a little cheaper than they run over here, but a lot of times unless people really know their worth will try and over price them saying they are collectors items or just because they are a Stihl.
The price of the big ones are high here frend of me has a stihl museum he has about 25,30 of them even built on mowers

Wow, that's pretty awesome! I imagine over in Germany you can find some really good old Stihl stuff! I know over here if it has Stihl on it people just see money signs haha, every now and then though you can score one at a reasonable price.

Wow, that's pretty awesome! I imagine over in Germany you can find some really good old Stihl stuff! I know over here if it has Stihl on it people just see money signs haha, every now and then though you can score one at a reasonable price.
Last one i found was a stihl 056av super ignition wasn't working so i sold it
Stihl==$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :rolleyes:
I just stop buying stihls husqvarna is better ever tryd a ps 50 goes 6 meter hydraulcly driven

Well fellers, just got back from a noise, vibration, and harshness class and it was a good one, you would think there is only so much to learn, but you would be wrong hahaha

Keeping my brain sharp as bowling ball :D

What did yall do tonight

Well fellers, just got back from a noise, vibration, and harshness class and it was a good one, you would think there is only so much to learn, but you would be wrong hahaha

Keeping my brain sharp as bowling ball :D

What did yall do tonight
????--Was this class led by Lonestar---Class say Poulan 3 times and he shows them how to make noise,vibration and harshness:innocent: Happens daily here---I don't get no respect I tell you!!!

????--Was this class led by Lonestar---Class say Poulan 3 times and he shows them how to make noise,vibration and harshness:innocent: Happens daily here---I don't get no respect I tell you!!!

Hey now I've held back on you Poulan guys lately. And hopefully I have 1/2 Poulans that I actually wanted coming to me soon. Kensie found me the bicentennial edition. The only other one I want is the real tree camo edition

Hey--check out guy on e bay--A lot 10 Stihl saws-decides he wants to restore old saws-takes then all apart and looses interest. FOR SALE------I do have 5 apart but different brands and boxed-seperated.Looks like a giant Stihl cluster:crazy2: I would bid but to much $$ for me--It would be a challenge to get them together and running. He even bought a bunch of new parts:drinkingcoffee::laughing:

Latest posts

Back