Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mac&Homelite

Mac&Homelite

Addicted to ArboristSite
He has been hoarding all the good saws. That or maybe he met a lady and is too good for us lol. It's weird without his nightly presence.
Haha, glad I'm not the only one who thought that he was chosing a lady over us! Come on, we're the best. Ok maybe saws are better, but this is very close second![emoji23]

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Haha, glad I'm not the only one who thought that he was chosing a lady over us! Come on, we're the best. Ok maybe saws are better, but this is very close second![emoji23]

Yehhh who needs a lady over saws lol. I keep trying to get my wife to likes saws more because it'd be so much better for our marriage lol.

Kensie1988

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
I have a c-52 and c-72?? I need to get them out and get them going. I don't think they need too much. One doesn't have spark. I bet they are a beast of a saw. They are super heavy tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you want to see a video of a good running C series Saw to get you motivated let me know, I got one lol

It's one of my favorite saws right now.

happysaws

happysaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
If you want to see a video of a good running C series Saw to get you motivated let me know, I got one lol

Here's a video of my father running his C5:

I'm planning on making a video of my C-52 in the near future... They're hard not to love...[emoji16]

sawfun

sawfun

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.

I've got one on Ebay right now but it won't break my heart if it doesn't sell. I put a high price on it so we shall see.

Latest posts