Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to pioneer power yearly swap meet . Guy had a 3 foot square husqavarna sign $225 bucks . Dam that stuff is spendy and he would not come down even 50 cents I walked. Only 3 husqavarna chainsaws in whole place. And it's huge!!! They were pretty ruff looking...

Woodblocker55

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Went to pioneer power yearly swap meet . Guy had a 3 foot square husqavarna sign $225 bucks . Dam that stuff is spendy and he would not come down even 50 cents I walked. Only 3 husqavarna chainsaws in whole place. And it's huge!!! They were pretty ruff looking...

Woodblocker55

There was a Stihl sign nice size locally and they wanted $250. Stayed up for months and they wouldn't budge either. Would love a sign for my shed but not when I could buy another saw lol

Exactly I was on this guys case to he thought it was gold. I told him ok that's fine carry it home again .[emoji16][emoji106] I said 75 witch was fair as it wasn't perfect at all.
But I did find a new 24 inch by 4 inch hydraulic cylinder for $60 bucks lol might need woodsplitter for kindling for the boiler. [emoji106][emoji16]

Exactly I was on this guys case to he thought it was gold. I told him ok that's fine carry it home again .[emoji16][emoji106] I said 75 witch was fair as it wasn't perfect at all.
But I did find a new 24 inch by 4 inch hydraulic cylinder for $60 bucks lol might need woodsplitter for kindling for the boiler. [emoji106][emoji16]

Ain't no telling them anything. That's about how I would've approached it too. YOU carry it home again then lol.

Latest posts

Back