Volks-man gotta ? for ya

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, before this gets out of hand and the wrong people get blamed/hurt...

This thread is my fault. Some knew there was more to the original story, perhaps others forgot...

I was given a bit of information, silly me thinking Uncle Tommie already knew brought the subject up, and well here we are. I'm no fan of call out threads, especially when the one who is being, did nothing wrong, and has done everything possible to stay out of this pissing contest.

So since it's my fault, allow me to put an end to what has been an embarrassment around here today.

The answer to the question that everyone wants to know about this cylinder is, yes. Perhaps the person installing it forgot, we all get old and it happens. I believe he got spanked hard enough in the other thread. Hopefully, he'll take the time to reread that thread and some of the assessments made in it will be taken to heart...perhaps a bit of sole searching.

But Volksman, he's about as stand up as they get.

Can't believe I'm even suggesting this as I believe you can't undo what's already been done...if ever there was a thread that should be deleted for the right reasons, this one would be it.

I'll state it publicly, Volks, dude this is my #### up, please accept my apology.

Leave it.

The truth shall set everyone free...

The answer to the question that everyone wants to know about this cylinder is, yes. Perhaps the person installing it forgot, we all get old and it happens.

Forgot? That looks very hard to forget imo.

btw: I don't see where you should be sorry either....

OK, before this gets out of hand and the wrong people get blamed/hurt...

This thread is my fault. Some knew there was more to the original story, perhaps others forgot...

I was given a bit of information, silly me thinking Uncle Tommie already knew brought the subject up, and well here we are. I'm no fan of call out threads, especially when the one who is being, did nothing wrong, and has done everything possible to stay out of this pissing contest.

So since it's my fault, allow me to put an end to what has been an embarrassment around here today.

The answer to the question that everyone wants to know about this cylinder is, yes. Perhaps the person installing it forgot, we all get old and it happens. I believe he got spanked hard enough in the other thread. Hopefully, he'll take the time to reread that thread and some of the assessments made in it will be taken to heart...perhaps a bit of sole searching.

But Volksman, he's about as stand up as they get.

Can't believe I'm even suggesting this as I believe you can't undo what's already been done...if ever there was a thread that should be deleted for the right reasons, this one would be it.

I'll state it publicly, Volks, dude this is my #### up, please accept my apology.

Paul this is not your fault at all. I call it the truth won. I'm furious I was lied to and got stuck in the middle of that other mess. If I was one Mr. Snelling I would leave this site and never come back. He knew full well that cylinder was screwed up. He lied his azz off. It bothered Volks because he knew the truth. He tried to come forward but couldn't. I can understand that. Me, I don't kizz anyones azz no matter who they are. They lie to me they pay the fiddler. This site needs to be rid of lyers and cheats...

Oh and one more thing. Paul I'm glad it bothered you enough to send me the information Volks sent you. You have no reason to be ashamed of doing what is right. Its good to see there are still some honest people in this world!!

Last edited:
Paul this is not your fault at all. I call it the truth won. I'm furious I was lied to and got stuck in the middle of that other mess. If I was one Mr. Snelling I would leave this site and never come back. He knew full well that cylinder was screwed up. He lied his azz off. It bothered Volks because he knew the truth. He tried to come forward but couldn't. I can understand that. Me, I don't kizz anyones azz no matter who they are. They lie to me they pay the fiddler. This site needs to be rid of lyers and cheats...

Well dealing with what my family has been for the past few years, I've gotten a bit soft. I see the good in everyone and have taken to heart a different management style...

"Publicly praise, admonish in private"

Well dealing with what my family has been for the past few years, I've gotten a bit soft. I see the good in everyone and have taken to heart a different management style...

...and do unto others as you would have them do unto you...

Well I'm glad your hardships at home hasn't blurred your judgement. You did the right thing. I seen red after buying all that BS in the other thread and being lied to. I don't take kindly to swindlers no matter who they are..

DAMMIT GUYS! Now I've got to go back to the damn bar:jawdrop::jawdrop:

From the movie "The new guy" "Who's the ##### now!" Not a good thing, not good at all! But I'm just in here stirring up ####.

of course he has seen the cylinder, he has seen the picture of it before he has posted a response........that's the question in the first place.

I've seen the cylinder before, it's in the first post of the thread, now I'm posting a response.

Silly question for silly boys, I've been sittin with sawinredneck so I see things clear.

On a serious note, Volks sold (traded) me some cylinders that had some issues, but he was up front and I was willing to accept as I wanted some substandard parts for modification and expermental purposes. Terms we were both willing to accept. I can only thank Volks for the fast service and honest description.

All I have to say is WOW!!! It boggles the mind. Going to bed on this one.

If true, I can't even find the word, prolly the same as Space's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back