Volks-man gotta ? for ya

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, Volks sold (traded) me some cylinders that had some issues, but he was up front and I was willing to accept as I wanted some substandard parts for modification and expermental purposes. Terms we were both willing to accept. I can only thank Volks for the fast service and honest description.

I hope the intention of this thread is not to point a finger at Volks-man. I bought some parts from Rich and he was completely honest about the defects and gave me an incredible discount because a tank had a couple dings. My experiences with him were absolutely great.

So that's the cylinder with just a couple of chips missing?

I'd be pissed too if that was on a saw I bought and wasn't told about.

And he didn't notice? Good Grief !!!

of course he has seen the cylinder, he has seen the picture of it before he has posted a response........that's the question in the first place.

I've seen the cylinder before, it's in the first post of the thread, now I'm posting a response.

Silly question for silly boys, I've been sittin with sawinredneck so I see things clear.

On a serious note, Volks sold (traded) me some cylinders that had some issues, but he was up front and I was willing to accept as I wanted some substandard parts for modification and expermental purposes. Terms we were both willing to accept. I can only thank Volks for the fast service and honest description.

You're gonna fit in just fine around here, just fine! See, I told ya earlier I knew what we was doing!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Damn.... Stevie Wonder would have known they were cracked!! :biggrinbounce2:

I hope the intention of this thread is not to point a finger at Volks-man. I bought some parts from Rich and he was completely honest about the defects and gave me an incredible discount because a tank had a couple dings. My experiences with him were absolutely great.

:agree2:

And I have bought/traded several things from him.

Paul this is not your fault at all. I call it the truth won. I'm furious I was lied to and got stuck in the middle of that other mess. If I was one Mr. Snelling I would leave this site and never come back. He knew full well that cylinder was screwed up. He lied his azz off. It bothered Volks because he knew the truth. He tried to come forward but couldn't. I can understand that. Me, I don't kizz anyones azz no matter who they are. They lie to me they pay the fiddler. This site needs to be rid of lyers and cheats...

Tom, what do you want from me? What are you after? What's your point?

Simple question Bradley. Is that or is it not the cylinder that was on the saw you sold Joatman?

What dent?

DSC07004.JPG

Guys, I'm pretty sure we've all had days we wish would have ended long before they did. Then sat there afterwards (or in many cases with me sat there on a bench with a funny set of bracelets) wondering, now what the #### do I do.

How about we let those involved, work this one out a bit before picking up the stones?

Edit to add, this might be a perfect example of "Hanlon's Razor"...

Last edited:
Reactions: PB
Some of you might not like this, but this confirms my world experiences. It didn't set well with me when I read this post:

blsnelling said:
I'm a very religious person, and appreciate what your trying to stand for. But what you do makes the rest of us look bad. What works is living your life as an example for the rest of the world to see.
http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?p=1833941

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back