Volks-man gotta ? for ya

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spacemule, what is it in your soul that causes you to have such a need to drive me down? It's very pathetic to see an individual so depserate to make themself feel better, that they prey on the misfortunes of others.

Spacemule, what is it in your soul that causes you to have such a need to drive me down? It's very pathetic to see an individual so depserate to make themself feel better, that they prey on the misfortunes of others.

I would pose this same question to the rest of you that take such pleasure in what's gone down here tonight.

Not about me Bradley. I've not made a mockery of every poster here by giving them bs stories and trying to con them. But since you ask, you depress me--you certainly don't make my feel better about myself or anyone else. I had actually started to allow myself to think that perhaps you were an alright guy. I should thank you for keeping my perceptions realistic.

Not about me Bradley. I've not made a mockery of every poster here by giving them bs stories and trying to con them. But since you ask, you depress me--you certainly don't make my feel better about myself or anyone else. I had actually started to allow myself to think that perhaps you were an alright guy. I should thank you for keeping my perceptions realistic.

You did not address my question. Care to try again, or you just going to avoid it?

I'm not taking pleasure,I just wanted to see how far you'd go without admitting fault.I hoped you would man up.

I guess my character judgement was wrong.

Now I wonder about them busted cases I sent, did they end up being fixed and used in someones saw unknowingly?

I'm not taking pleasure,I just wanted to see how far you'd go without admitting fault.I hoped you would man up.

Now I wonder about them busted cases I sent, did they end up being fixed and used in someones saw unknowingly?

yep, i think i even saw a thread on that one

You did not address my question. Care to try again, or you just going to avoid it?

I've not driven you down and I am not driving you down. You're doing that on your own. I'm giving you the opportunity to address your poor character and improve yourself. Where you go is completely up to you. No one can drive you down or elevate you but yourself.

Last edited:

I'm not sure how else I can put it. BTW, that broken case half was thrown in the trash, were it should have been. The other half is still here. I appreciated the kind jesture. Why you want to turn on me now is beyond me. I made and honest mistake here. I've done my best to make it right, yet the mod isn't satisfied. They've tasted blood, and they want the kill.

I'm not sure how else I can put it. BTW, that broken case half was thrown in the trash, were it should have been. The other half is still here. I appreciated the kind jesture. Why you want to turn on me now is beyond me. I made and honest mistake here. I've done my best to make it right, yet the mod isn't satisfied. They've tasted blood, and they want the kill.

they turned because of the drama

Okay Brad, let me get this right.

You meticulously pick apart every detail of saws you buy.Nitpick the daylights out of the newest Big Bore kits and pistons, yet expect us to believe you didn't notice the 2 big chunks missing?Of a cylinder that you did some polish work on?

Step outside of your body and look at this again man.

Making a mistake is not the problem, we all make mistakes.Lord knows I've made many in my life.

It's how you handle it is.

I guess I will just apoligize before I post this, but damn it was funny...

arguingontheinternet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back