Volks-man gotta ? for ya

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spacemule, what is it in your soul that causes you to have such a need to drive me down? It's very pathetic to see an individual so depserate to make themself feel better, that they prey on the misfortunes of others.

thats typical of lawyers, reminds me of people that want to be a cop-so they can retaliate for things that happened in their childhood--

lake-what-who-53?

unfortunately half of us don't know who that guy was.

i'd bet he's building saws though.
(or sleeping, cuz he's old)

Hey volks,

Lakeside53 was and is truly an expert on all things Stihl. When on here, he was a serious resource to all. He decided to "retire" at 25000 posts, and quit AS cold turkey. I am wondering if he was on to something with that..... Here is just one of his very informative threads.

As I said in the pinesfarm thread, we all make mistakes. Wether it was intentional or not, there were still mistakes made. It seems there are alot of folks here with logs in their eyes looking for specks in others eyes. I'm having trouble seeing through this log, so I am done now.

Hey volks,

Lakeside53 was and is truly an expert on all things Stihl. When on here, he was a serious resource to all. He decided to "retire" at 25000 posts, and quit AS cold turkey. I am wondering if he was on to something with that..... Here is just one of his very informative threads.

As I said in the pinesfarm thread, we all make mistakes. Wether it was intentional or not, there were still mistakes made. It seems there are alot of folks here with logs in their eyes looking for specks in others eyes. I'm having trouble seeing through this log, so I am done now.

Yup, Lake is a great guy. I still chat with him from time to time.

pinesfarm, ya I was thinking that. He forked up real bad, and some members here saw fit to positive rep the guy for that big mistake he made??

So how about it guys. I think this should of been over long ago, when it was resolved between Brad and Joat.

Time for everyone to put their big-girl panties on...

very true.

I posted quite some comments in the other thread, but as always, if one doesn't have enough info on what the facts are, one should better refrain from any comments on the subject.

The pics of that cylinder posted by Thall is hard evidence. No way you can rebuilt a saw completely without noticing it, even a blind man will.

It appears that $$$ got the best of Brads common business sense and he pulled a fast one with that cylinder . With denying the facts, bringing his own mistake in the public and cry faul on Joat and Thall, he's the only one to blame for the fact that the mob now is wanting his @ss nailed. You loose, you snooze.

I will not join the mob however in discrediting Brad and his work in general, but his behavior in this issue can hardly be called professional. He learned a hard lesson I suppose, hence there's no need for anyone for rubbing it in deeper.

It's easy to destroy a good reputation, while it may take years to build one : that's a harsh truth in business.

They're people on this and other sites who want Brad gone and have so for a long time now, they've been licking their chops and waiting for Brad to #### up big time, and yes he eventually did, just like we all would have eventually. Asking Brad to leave flat out, proves what I just said. It looks like that statement was edited out, I wonder why.

You know what maybe it is time for Brad to leave, but than again maybe it's time for some of you to leave as well. I say this because of the general nasty attitude and vendettas some of the long time members have toward one another right now is just sad. Maybe it's time for some of you to let this site go, as It's apparent that many of you come here just to give others a hard time. Is this what AS has come to? I hope not.

You need to re-read the other post, it was Brad who brought this crap to A.S, then as soon as he was found guilty he gets all defensive and try's to shift the blame on everyone else on here for picking on him, yea he got his a$$ kicked but he asked for it. Furthermore, unless your a moderator it's not up to you who stays and who should leave...When someone is in the right i will defend them and when their wrong i will let them get their a$$ kicked.

I don't want Brad to go away, I don't want Brad to quit building saws, I don't want Brad to quit helping people.
I do want Brad to show a little humility in the fact he's human and fallible. I don't think this was the first of these mistakes, but that is my opinion. But to continue with the attitude that everything he has done is first rate and perfect and it's customers that are incorrect isn't going to work any longer.
I am also of the opinion this wasn't something he accidentally overlooked, but again, that is my opinion.

You need to re-read the other post, it was Brad who brought this crap to A.S, then as soon as he was found guilty he gets all defensive and try's to shift the blame on everyone else on here for picking on him, yea he got his a$$ kicked but he asked for it. Furthermore, unless your a moderator it's not up to you who stays and who should leave...When someone is in the right i will defend them and when their wrong i will let them get their a$$ kicked.

:agree2::cheers:

xactlee, but you are addressing one of his yesmen. I find it kindar funny that the blame is being pointed to anudder forum, I was just there and this saga aint' even mentioned. And, this is kee, no body from anudder forum shipped a saw for top dinero with broken fins. I wunder whear the rest of the diaper boys are now, can't take that long to removed egg offin yur face, cann it?

I don't want Brad to go away, I don't want Brad to quit building saws, I don't want Brad to quit helping people.
I do want Brad to show a little humility in the fact he's human and fallible. I don't think this was the first of these mistakes, but that is my opinion. But to continue with the attitude that everything he has done is first rate and perfect and it's customers that are incorrect isn't going to work any longer.
I am also of the opinion this wasn't something he accidentally overlooked, but again, that is my opinion.

Better watch out you might get called a ..................Troll ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back