Volks-man gotta ? for ya

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's your sign !!!!!!

Actually I guess we should all get one if we believe he never noticed the cracked fins like he keeps stating.

What a train wreck.

Yup, a drunk, stupid, Troll!

whilst yer heer admittin to beein a drunken stoopid troll, and I'm bettin foolish too, lemme ask ya a question based on that experience.

Wood ya ever have been drunk or stoopid or trollin or even foolish enough, even ifn it was all of the above, to not notice that ya put a junker jug on that saw weith bisted fins?

Be honest now. Wood ya?

Well, in the context of things, I'd have to say if I were that drunk, I don't think I would be able to assemble said saw into a running state. Most likely would loose the cylinder screws, possibly install the cylinder on backwards, and definitely would have broken the ring/s. Thats if I could remain standing at all.
But I'm certain that is just me.

Who are these people that you speak of that are wondering why you don't contribute? I guess I've never wondered that, has anyone else wondered why?:)

The only mistake that Brad made was getting greedy, I beleive it started as a hobby and then he seen $$$$$ early on. And for a while it was good. But then came more greed and he started getting sloppy, missing broken fins and price gouging for saws that weren't simply worth what he was asking, he knew becasue HE was selling it that some fool would throw the money out there, Now he has a tainted record and people want to point the finger at different Chainsaw forums and everyone else for what he did. It just seems all to often that Brad is in the water boiling. It wasn't long ago he wanted 50.00 for changing test pistons in new condition saws so he could test them. He was making a buck off AS members to test free pistons from Bailey's...WTF!!!

I see Joat being called as the culprit by some, Joat was called out either to shut up or put out the bread so Joat swallowed his pride and bought the saw, and you can bet Joat was going to look to see if he got what he paid for, and Thall did. Nothing wrong with that at all. The way I see it Brad started this deal all on his own, Not Joat, Thall, RS or any other person here, if Brad sold what he was supposed to be selling, a 700.00 saw then Joat would have gone with it. It was Brad that called Joat out not the other way around. I think it time for Brad to get back to basics of life, this hobby is starting to consume him:(

I was wondering if you would be the one to take a poke at me or if Maldeny would beat you to it. lol

Joats pride is what started this mess, plain and simple, anyone who can't see this is blind. 066's go for more than that saw all the time, they go for less too, reality of used saws. But just because Joat agreed to pay a certain amount does not automatically mean he gets a flawless saw.

There is a whole crowd of you that seems real sensitive to Brad's attitude and I just don't get why you all care so much. People have bad attitudes all the time, you can bump into one just getting a cup of coffee at the coffee shop. When that happens do you all stop them and tell them how much their attitude bothers you? I'm willing to bet you don't because that is a real pointless way to spend your time and likely to earn you a black eye.

Same goes for here, really pointless to come around and start being the attitude police. Brad's pride ain't between him and any other member here, only recourse you all have is to just let him alone. You all make him bigger by attacking him all the time.

Mr. HE:cool:

A prescription is in order....

Perhaps posting on AS should be added to the list of "shouldn'ts."
We can break the cycle.... :dizzy:

attachment.php

From reading the last thread and this thread, it seems that there is a bunch of people that were waiting for Brad to screw up. It's like everyone in class wants the smart kid to fail the next test.

Paul this is not your fault at all. I call it the truth won. I'm furious I was lied to and got stuck in the middle of that other mess. If I was one Mr. Snelling I would leave this site and never come back. He knew full well that cylinder was screwed up. He lied his azz off. It bothered Volks because he knew the truth. He tried to come forward but couldn't. I can understand that. Me, I don't kizz anyones azz no matter who they are. They lie to me they pay the fiddler. This site needs to be rid of lyers and cheats...

Oh and one more thing. Paul I'm glad it bothered you enough to send me the information Volks sent you. You have no reason to be ashamed of doing what is right. Its good to see there are still some honest people in this world!!

:jawdrop::jawdrop: :clap::clap:

More like everyone in class saw the smart kid get caught cheating.

Not Rats Sir. They would be Ants.

Funny how they claim mob mentality when the shoe is on the other foot.
Wasn't long ago they were going against AS rules and made a thread with names in the header and calling people out themselves that I don't even have a clue of who the other two were :dizzy:.

Don't worry, some Playdough, a bunch of paint and some clear coat and all will be fixed. I hear it's cracked plastic filler too :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Ya ever get them farts that smell like sulfur, and you let one go to share the experience? . . *sniff* *sniff* This thread has that smell.

attachment.php

Oh man! I don't know where to start on this whole deal.......And I hope I'm not missing any facts when offering my opinion.

First of all.....This should have been left between three men to sort out, but since it's plastered all over AS.......

I'm always the first to admit, that I can and have made a pile of mistakes in my life and all of us being human, we are each destined to make many.....I can't imagine how Brad could have missed the broken fins on that jug, but MAYBE he did......We all know that cylinder shouldn't have gone out on a $700 saw, but on the other hand, if that's it's only flaw, heck, I would have run it.

I've never had any work done by Brad, but up until now, his track record certainly appears good......(And bad news travels fast)....Whether it was a dumb mistake or intentional on Brad's part, the guy appears to have offered to make it right.......Shouldn't that be enough????:confused:

If Brad had a track record of pulling boners like this, I could understand the posse on the hunt, but I don't get it.........Yeah he screwed up, but nobody has said that he's hiding from it.....Let the man fix it!!:buttkick:

Came in for lunch, see the opera is still going, prolly gonna hit 10,000 view before tonight, WOW! It shocks me the mods haven't locked it or deleted it.

There is a whole crowd of you that seems real sensitive to Brad's attitude and I just don't get why you all care so much. People have bad attitudes all the time, you can bump into one just getting a cup of coffee at the coffee shop. When that happens do you all stop them and tell them how much their attitude bothers you? I'm willing to bet you don't because that is a real pointless way to spend your time and likely to earn you a black eye.

:
You can have a bad "attitude" without being a cheat and a liar. When I come upon a cheat and a liar, I issue an "attitude adjustment." Simple as that. Nothing more nothing less.

I have often told my oldest son, Before you act, Alway's think of what a jury of twelve of your peers would think". It's exactly what my late father who was a state trooper always told me before I walked out the door when he suspected I was headed out to raise hell.

You can have a bad "attitude" without being a cheat and a liar. When I come upon a cheat and a liar, I issue an "attitude adjustment." Simple as that. Nothing more nothing less.

Space, you don't issue anything around here except another post and another opinion, same as the rest of us. The fact that you've been out for blood for months now just makes you look really small and petty. You've been openly hoping for something like this and that is kind of pointless. It's really safe for you to be throwing stones since as far as I know you've never conducted business with anyone here. Certainly I've never seen anyone comment on a good transaction with you and praise your handling of it.

Mr. HE:cool:

Oh man! I don't know where to start on this whole deal.......And I hope I'm not missing any facts when offering my opinion.

First of all.....This should have been left between three men to sort out, but since it's plastered all over AS.......

I'm always the first to admit, that I can and have made a pile of mistakes in my life and all of us being human, we are each destined to make many.....I can't imagine how Brad could have missed the broken fins on that jug, but MAYBE he did......We all know that cylinder shouldn't have gone out on a $700 saw, but on the other hand, if that's it's only flaw, heck, I would have run it.

I've never had any work done by Brad, but up until now, his track record certainly appears good......(And bad news travels fast)....Whether it was a dumb mistake or intentional on Brad's part, the guy appears to have offered to make it right.......Shouldn't that be enough????:confused:

If Brad had a track record of pulling boners like this, I could understand the posse on the hunt, but I don't get it.........Yeah he screwed up, but nobody has said that he's hiding from it.....Let the man fix it!!:buttkick:

Pretty much how I see it too

:sucks::sucks::sucks:

Before you act, Alway's think of what a jury of twelve of your peers would think". It's exactly what my late father who was a state trooper always told me before I walked out the door when he suspected I was headed out to raise hell.
That's good advice, I wish I could always follow it.

I'm sitting out the pissing match at the moment because I don't know all the facts of the case and probably never will. If, for the sake of argument, one or both parties made a mistake, I hope they learn something from the experience and become better person(s).

BTW, my Oly 980 developed a nasty crack in the gas tank. As long as I'm going to bring it in the shop to (hopefully) fix the crack, should I do a woods port, pop-up, and muffler mod at the same time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back