Voters. You decide

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exhaust replacement

• Stock muffler and modded out

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Tuned pipe from my poulan

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

bikemike

loud pipes save lives
Reaction score
I have a echo cs 510 and the muffler cracked where it mates to the jug.
Your votes will determine what it gets replaced with.

Option 1. Another stock muffler modded

Option 2. Take the pipe off the Poulan 46cc and make a new exhaust flange.

It's up to you guys. Both options sound

I vote build a pipe for the other. Only if its a toy, as i dont see them practical for a working saw.

Pipe!! Is that a little moped tuned pipe? What's ya trick? l truly believe the world would be a better place if more tuned pipes were fitted to saws. Even better would be a factory fitted pipe and port timings to match. :)

Hell ya :rock:

If its a toy saw or race saw who cares. It's like driving around a 2500 hp street car it's a toy if it blows up it doesn't cripple you and you now it's a toy and totally impractical. Same thing. You can buy a factory built toy car. Ie hellcat, viper, zo6,cobra, any italian. So why not a factory toy saw ?

I paid 6 dollars for this echo so if it blows oh well. If it holds and runs strong it il cut wood with it till the bar is shot then it might be a toy motor for gas powered longboard. One day I'd like to make it in the Guinness. Looks like I'm gunna pipe the saw

Sounds good to me... I'd probably weld up the old muffler too.. I took the pipe off the Manhattan project, going to put a muffler on it and see if I can bear to run it in 'economy' mode

Latest posts

Back