Walbro carb search

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say it is more like the Poulan 2300, and the carbs on all of those are very close.
That could be correct also. I think I also have a running red top handle Poulan 2300 I can gander at in few days if our hints are not getting him in the ball park..
But his pictures of the carb area does look like my S25's, looking at the air box, fuel line, choke lever, etc.

I remember when Sears was selling these for less than $100. out of the clearance center. My cousin worked there and I could get all I wanted for $75 ea. I kept the money in my pocket.

s-l300.jpg

I happened to have a folder on my computer of 3 Sears Craftsman Poulans and one (owners manual) IPL for all three of the models listed below.
and all 3 use the same Tillotson carb.
Some more info about your saw.
The carb is listed as a Tillotson, and Sears, craftsman part number 34034
Poulan 2.3PS/VL which is craftsman sears model 358.350880
Poulan 2.1 craftsman sears model 358.350842
Poulan 2.1 PS craftsman sear model 358.350870

You can find info on-line using these model numbers and download a owners manual which has the IPL. Poulan also made some saws that look like yours and the 2.3 called something like Poulan XXV DA and a XXV CVA. You might see such when searching around on-line. I think it used a Tillotson also.

I did not say a Tillotson carb will work on your saw. Even if it bolts up your throttle linkage wire might be different.????????
But throttle linkage wires can be easily made using throttle cable wire or survey flags wire.
Some of the little Craftsman/Poulan had a Model number tag or sticker on the very bottom of the saw tucked up into a slot on the bottom of the saw. Sticker would eventually come off as glue got old if the saw was used very much, but easily overlooked or not readily apparent. New or low hours saws usually still had the sticker.

Latest posts

Back