wanna know what ups the cost of a out door wood boiler?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my buddy who owns the truck is looking forward to pulling it apart and fixing it up, he is out of work right now and has been looking for a fun winter project, i just helped him out in a way.

Glad you didn't get hurt Cycledude, but did he buy into that one?

Any insurance coverage?

You never know when :censored: 's going to happen. I try to stay away from borrowing and lending if I can. Anyway it looks like it's salvageable. How heavy is this boiler that your halfton can't handle it? Must be a toyota huh?:popcorn: :biggrinbounce2: Seriously though I had one once-Glad yer ok bro'

Last edited:
Good to hear that you are ok. You must be good friends with the truck owner for him not to be upset.

I try to not borrow stuff because you just never know when the sh-t is going to happen.

I have rebuilt many vehicles (body shop owner for over 18 years) and I will tell you, heal up first cause you have a lot of work ahead of you.

Best wishes for you.

he already has blessed me.
i don't like to borrow things for the reason, but he offered me the truck for the trip, and he said don't worry about it its just a truck, it it gets busted up it can be replaced.
there are a couple reasons i didn't want to use my half ton, its got 213000 miles on it, its only got a little v6, its got a small crack in the frame infront of the reesehitch, that is getting taken care of this weekend. and i also don't have the best of brakes on it at the moment, fine for just the truck, but with a trailer and boiler i didn't want to risk it.

Yeah the truck owner is a GOOD friend, i grew up hanging out with his kids, going to church with his family. we help each other out all the time.

we know its going to be a big project to swap out the cab, but its a project that will keep us out of trouble this winter when things slow down for a bit.

but im glad to see all you guys care enough to post your concerns when someone has had a little trouble on the road.

I am feeling great and im about to head out to work in a little while.

God bless you all

Back