Want a inside woodfurance.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aokpops

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have foxfire now . This has to be a few decades old now, Looking on the net. I just don't see anything I like . A 8 inch stove pipe would be nice . A good size door an shacker grates. An handle a 24 inch log. I came up nothing .

I have foxfire now . This has to be a few decades old now, Looking on the net. I just don't see anything I like . A 8 inch stove pipe would be nice . A good size door an shacker grates. An handle a 24 inch log. I came up nothing .

I bought an ashley last fall up at Wooster it was a grand less than the same model at home depo.I done a lot of research online and it takes up to a 25 inch,,, I hooked into the house duck work and heat the basement also,,done a super job. name of the place is rural king. Reason I went with that model was I wanted one that vented out the top and not out of the back ,,one less 90 degree angle before going out the wall. It has shaker grates and fire brick lining in case ya wanta burn some coal.

The Klondike has everything you want plus some things you did not ask for ..
Yukon Klondike Wood and Coal Furnace

Freight is free for the month of March.

Check out the Tempwoods. They're being built again. When I t gets cold you no longer need kindling. Starts in a heart beat. All you need to do is open the tubes. Gets like a blast furnace. When it's caught good just damper down the discs on top. Practically runs itself. Been using one for a very long time. Most of my friends have them too!

US stove Clayton 1800

Ive got a US stove Clayton that I bought and never installed, check it out on the net and

e-mail me if your interested.

Tom

I bought an ashley last fall up at Wooster it was a grand less than the same model at home depo.I done a lot of research online and it takes up to a 25 inch,,, I hooked into the house duck work and heat the basement also,,done a super job. name of the place is rural king. Reason I went with that model was I wanted one that vented out the top and not out of the back ,,one less 90 degree angle before going out the wall. It has shaker grates and fire brick lining in case ya wanta burn some coal.

Have to check it out .

We had a Woodchuck Model 4000 in our ole farm house. It has an 8 inch flue, shaker grates, and very reliable. It is still burning going on 25+ years.

Brunco

Have you checked out the Brunco furnaces? We have had ours for a number of years and have been really pleased with it. Made here in Ohio too.

The Klondike has everything you want plus some things you did not ask for ..
Yukon Klondike Wood and Coal Furnace

I'll second the Yukon-Eagle Klondike IV! I have one (we just finished our first "full" heating season, unless it gets really cold again) and I couldn't be happier with it! It is great, whether burning wood or coal! I saved myself almost $2000 this year over what I spend just for propane last year when the furnace installation wasn't complete! Listen to Keith - he knows what he's talking about! :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back