• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy (Want to buy) Stihl 026 covers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acutabove

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for two nice sets of both the air filter and cylinder covers for 026 not ms260. Does anyone have any they can part with? [emoji4]

Hard to tell if they are just dirty or scuffed up ? Looking for some ones that will clean up nice.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

IMG_20150212_210641.jpg IMG_20150212_210655.jpg

They cleaned up ok for the time I had in them. Some stains that may come out without buffing. Let me know what you think. I'm keeping the the for cover because I just picked up another 026 that is missing it.

Ok still looking....Was able to find a nice cylinder cover from jughead500. Still looking for one more nice cylinder cover and two air filter covers..... putting together a couple basket cases and need these to complete. A pro cover with the decomp hole would work as well. Thanks

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

The air filter covers are hard to come by. Going rate is $20-30 on eBay, maybe try looking there? Good luck finding them!

I sniped one for 20.50 with free shipping last night. I'd call it good condition, but it ain't over until I look at it in person.

Back