Wanted: Partner 5000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruiser

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking for a Partner P-5000, Jonsered 490/590 or Poulan Pro 325. Parts or whole. Dead or alive. Cheaper the better.
Thanks!

ive got a partner 5000 that cuts and run good . exhaust is opened up.aside from needing to reinforce the handle bushings a little,
seems to be a good saw and starts easy.dam fast to..
let me know if you are interested.
i figure bout a hundred.
ps i just use goop in the bushings and its lasted a year,so thats no biggee

Do you have a pic of a partner 5000. I just picked up a dead yellow partner. I will look tomarrow to see what model number it is.

Jonathan

no picxture, but if u look at mike acres site .this one looks about like that one.
color still good and letters and numbers intact.i recently put clear coating on them as the labels were starting to peel.
the saws no virgin and has signs of use. but as ive said in several post. its one of the fastest 49 cc saws ive seen. it uses the narrow kerf which allows the chain to be pulled easier thru wood. .50 ,325 ,16 inc bar an chain w 66 drivers . i think ive got another used chain for it..the bars alrite but a new one would probably benefit the cut a good bit . not that its not good now. but a new bar can make a surprising differences.
if i needed it as my primary saw ,thats what id do first thing. rite now my 036 ,028 and 34 cc craftsmaN saw are about all i need.this 5000 can back up any ofum as its surprising lite and strong enough fot firewood cutting. later now.

Partner 5000

Carhartted, If it's got a black top, it's probably a 500. I may still be interested. Lemme know. Tony, I sent you an e-mail.

that looks similar but on the other side was printed partner 5000.
dont matter now tho as my son came by looking for a saw and took it home with him. tm

Back