:Wanted : Swing Arm Manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StIhL MaGnUm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals ,

Im picking up a silvey swing arm square grinder from a AS member , but it does not have a manual with it . Anyone have one they would sell or know how or where I could get one from ?? New to square grinding , just want to get a idea what I can do with the grinder etc..

Thanks Rob

Call Silvey. They sent me a manual for a 300 grinder I bought for free when I ordered a couple of grinding wheels from them.

They don't have a website. You need to get the phone number. I don't have it right now.

Swing Arm Manual

StIhL MaGnUm said:
Hey Guys and Gals ,

Im picking up a silvey swing arm square grinder from a AS member , but it does not have a manual with it . Anyone have one they would sell or know how or where I could get one from ?? New to square grinding , just want to get a idea what I can do with the grinder etc..

Thanks Rob

I purchased a Silvey RII from Madsen's a couple of years ago that came with nothing more than a single sheet of paper containing wheel dressing directions. You'd think for $700+ you'd get a decent owner's manual? Anyhow, trial and error was my entry to square grinding 101. If you know anybody in your area that uses a square grinder(?), this may be a good resource for you. Keep your wheel and chain clean. Take your time, and let the wheel do the cutting. Don't force your cutter tooth to grind. Good luck:)

Latest posts

Back