Was wondering about a particular EBAY seller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gumneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone deal with "ladybug007" on Ebay? Maybe the seller is on this site....just wondering.
Occasionally have tried to get price on a saw that was listed for months to be closer to what I thought was a fair price.

Anyone deal with "ladybug007" on Ebay? Maybe the seller is on this site....just wondering.
Occasionally have tried to get price on a saw that was listed for months to be closer to what I thought was a fair price.

Not a member here. I sent them a few messages on an item a while back and it took a while for them to respond back.

I bought one some what different 10-10 from that seller, I was not disappointed.

That said, they do not put much effort into learning about the saws they put up for sale and at time take advantage of their "ignorance" to over hype a saw.

They don't put much effort into their presentation either.

20200911_170941.jpg

Mark

I laughed because this person has become an infamous seller of chainsaws on EBay. Claims to know nothing about chainsaws, but seems to have hundreds of them for sale from God-knows-where.
Probably luck of the draw if you get something good? I'm convinced this person finds them all running a garbage truck route or works in a scrapyard or something.

I've bought a few from this seller. Sometimes the price is right, much of the time they're overpriced. She is generally unresponsive unless you have a problem. There have been a couple times I've reached out after a sale and she's very responsive at that point and willing to work with you to sort it out.
Every now and then she throws up a diamond in the rough, but look VERY closely as saws are posted as-is and you might be disappointed when you get a saw that doesn't match it's label. Otherwise, agree with what Goinwheelin/Mark/MacAttack said.

I bought a Mac 7-10a from them. Saw has been good so far. I wouldn't buy from them again though after seeing them act like they know nothing about the saws they sell. They also took forever to ship. I think it took 3weeks to ship and tired to blame it on weather.

When you buy parts online it doesn't seem to matter if they're from the US or China as far as shipping speed is concerned. I bought a part from 2 states over from me, thinking I'd get it sooner and it took the seller 6 days before they shipped it then several more days for it to get to me. I might as well have ordered it from China and saved a few bucks.

I am trying to bid on an old craftsman 3.6/20 which is a craftsman version of the Poulan 306A. same description as always “found from one of the 100,000 estate sales and I don’t know anything about these saws even though I sell hundreds of them”. But I really want this saw but because of all this stuff I am seeing I just want to know if there is anything I should be concerned about.

I am trying to bid on an old craftsman 3.6/20 which is a craftsman version of the Poulan 306A. same description as always “found from one of the 100,000 estate sales and I don’t know anything about these saws even though I sell hundreds of them”. But I really want this saw but because of all this stuff I am seeing I just want to know if there is anything I should be concerned about.
I’ve never dealt with that seller but that saw looks like it would clean up really well. I like that saw in Craftsman color.

Latest posts

Back