Washington County WI saw contest videos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McC

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Steve (Z4lunch) organised his second annual saw contest for the Washington County fair. It was held July 30th. It was another great success. I heard there was about 70 entries. Here are some videos from the event. This first clip is of Steve running his Mongomery Wards 820. He has a modified kart engine in it, it's fast. The second clip is Paul running his MC93 kart engined Mac250. I think it was about .5 sec slower than Steve. The third is Les running his MC101 powered Mac250. His time was just over 6.0, good for third place. Next is Steve running his 088, it took first. Last is me running Paul's MC101 in a 1-76 chassis. I posted a clip of me running my MC92 kart engined Mac250 on this thread http://arborist.************/showthread.php?p=304179#post304179
Next year I won't run so many saws. By the time we got to the hotsaw class, I was a little tired, and it showed in my form. I cut out with MC92, and screwed up the switch to the upcut with the 101. Sure had fun though. Thanks Steve.
Scott

Back