Baraboo hotsaw video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McC

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Here is a 42 second video clip of the hotsaws that ran at Baraboo. The first is Steve's 088KD, the camera skiped a short portion at the begining and during the last down cut. The second saw is Les' McC 250 with MC 101 kart engine, 125cc, the camera also missed the part of his first down cut. The third saw is Paul's McC 1-76 operated by me. It also has a MC101 125cc engine. The 4th saw is Paul operating his McC 250 with a MC91 100cc engine. This saw is usually faster than the 125's but a bobble on the transition from the upcut to the last downcut hurt his time. He also tried some new racing gas this year, and I think it hurt the times for his saws. As you will hear, the 088 turns a little more rpm's than the MC kart engines, we should have put Steve's tach on the saws to see just what we were all turning.
Attachment on next thread.

Last edited:
I think my computer went to sleep while uploading the 3mb file on my slow internet connection. Here it is again, the video works this time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back