Watch OIL go up now !!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all that and inflation heading our way oil I'm betting we'll see $3.00 gasoline as the normal steady price by the end of the year. I'm sure it will be worse if things blow up in the middle east.

I read an article the other day that predicted that gas would be up to $4.00 a gal. by the end of this year.

If Israel attacks Iran gasoline prices may be very low on our list of worries.

They should attack their nuke sites. If they do and gas goes up to $4 a gallon, I wont care, I will be the last to #####. I would rather pay $4 a gallon gas than be nuked by those scum bags.

On the other hand B. Hussien Obama says he wants $4+ gas, because it is at that point he can push all his "green" BS and golf cart cars.

With the EPA in the position to legislate, we aren't going to be needing oil anyway. Just a generator on the gerbil wheel.

Let the Bunker busters fly!

I am curious as to wether or not we sold our latest and greatest conventional deep penetrators to Israel or not.
If so, and they don't work, is there a warranty?

Or will they go with a Tactical nuke?
THAT would be fun.
NOT!

And the resulting Fatwas and Jihad will be the source of plenty of excuses to cut our Military...

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I am curious as to wether or not we sold our latest and greatest conventional deep penetrators to Israel or not.

Didnt you hear, Israel is the Great Satan II acording to our president, the US is Great Satan I.

No, he already gave them to Iran, China and North Korea.

My wife says I have the great Penatrator, and she isn't selling it to the Israelis or anyone else for that matter. I keep trying to get her to let me loan it out occasionaly.

Please God: Don't tell me were gonna start this oil BS again? Come on, There is gotta be somethin better to discuss like my grass or rain? Be happy gas prices are where there at......So your telling me it will possibly double by years end...No way.....What are you/me gonna pay with....

Please God: Don't tell me were gonna start this oil BS again? Come on, There is gotta be somethin better to discuss like my grass or rain? Be happy gas prices are where there at......So your telling me it will possibly double by years end...No way.....What are you/me gonna pay with....

Swap electrical work for gas!!!

:buttkick:

Latest posts

Back