we got bored

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should've labeled this thread ported piped alchy Stihlsqvarna 31661 wild earthquake thing. We maybe would've had a chance at getting a view. Until then I'll port another saw and we will continue playing in the front yard.

I think next week we should build a log holding test cutting rack and set it up in the sandbox. That way when we run out of gas or cut up all our logs we can build sand castles and stuff.

We probably shouldn't post things anymore. The sand box requires our full attention.

You should've labeled this thread ported piped alchy Stihlsqvarna 31661 wild earthquake thing. We maybe would've had a chance at getting a view. Until then I'll port another saw and we will continue playing in the front yard.
sometimes the weird stuff gets noticed, your video is good with two nice saws :msp_biggrin: thanks for sharing :msp_biggrin:

Yes it does. And after we get those pipes tomorrow we will have several new projects. I bet the neighbors will be impressed with the chips we throw in thier yards.

How does your 262xp run compared to that 362?? I wonder, cause I love me the swedish saws and think that it'll blow its doors off. Have fun in your sand box boys :laugh:

Yes it does. And after we get those pipes tomorrow we will have several new projects. I bet the neighbors will be impressed with the chips we throw in thier yards.
I do the same stuff :biggrin: i cut up everything in my yard, and my fence row....and the neighbors fence row :msp_w00t:

The 262 is a parts saw. And I ported the 340, the muffler I was helped with by another member of the site. It pulls pretty well. I'll have a build thread up here soon on another saw.

Yeah it needs leaned up a little the weather changed and that didn't help. That particular saw runs best a little fat oddly enough. Great saw but its not anywhere near what the 361 he had was.

the 362 i tuned waaaaaay to fat

It was running a little lean this morning when we were cuttin wood and I gave it a little too much with my homemade tuning screwdriver that I had to make today cause the 2 or 3 that I have grew legs lol

Back