Weird auction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He said all his saw that remain all look like heck... I assume he sold the ones in good cosmetic shape. I'm still waiting on the ER bills from my dance with the table saw. I don't anticipate any saws leaving though. Famous last words.

Ian

Dibbs on the 372. :D

Bigboy you did real good with that sale :biggrinbounce2:

I quit watchin' when it hit $20

I did okay with the cover, maybe I am out $10 which I used for the last 8-9 months . If I would have sold it with the last saw, that person would have gotten the cover for next to nothing.
I am happy with the cover and the saw final prices. Both were used to cut alot of wood.

attachment.php

I did okay with the cover, maybe I am out $10 which I used for the last 8-9 months . If I would have sold it with the last saw, that person would have gotten the cover for next to nothing.
I am happy with the cover and the saw final prices. Both were used to cut alot of wood.

I have been looking at those eBay covers forever. Always thought about picking one up for my work saw. I go through one of the stihl dual ports about every 5 months. they just get so much abuse and then just fall apart.

Do you have any thing to say as a kind of review or opinion as a buyer? How to they hold up to abuse and do you have any regrets gettin one?

mmmmmmmmmmmmm............Which corner?

Lemme see how much my medical bills are and I'll get back to you. Might post an auction up in the classifieds.. Now what category would that go in? :jawdrop: Large equipment perhaps? :hmm3grin2orange:

Ian

The cover seemed to hold up great and it did improve performance.
I would say between the 044 and 046 I cut around 25-30 full cords of firewood with the muffler on them . It looked good yet , just really discolored. If I would have saws yet, I wouldn't have ever sold it.

Back