Well, got me a Makita....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deal??? Not too sure, is $125 a deal??? I thought it was too much and tried to talk the guy down, it is missing a screw out of the chain brake handle after all!!!!

:cheers:
Mike

Wow 125.00 is WAY TOO MUCH$$$ I'll give you $130.00 plus shipping to get you out of this mess:cheers::cheers:

Nice find.... New Johnnies and now this.... Did someone win the Lotto?:hmm3grin2orange:

Dang it, I want to try one of those out. Cant find any round here.

LOL, roost, theres some rust on my 76 K10. And 61 and 65 C10, and the 58 M38A1s

Nice job Mike. Hows did the cylinder and piston look?

Should be fine, I just found that the price between the BB kit and the OEM is not that big of a jump in price for the increase in quality. I highly doubt I will wear it out though, so the point is kinda moot.

+1....that is what i did x'2.

nice saw.....you will love it. i was limbing with mine this weekend.

Don't know, I think it should be good, seems to have really good compression. It's not getting replaced because it needs it, the saw runs really good, this will be my "big" saw.

Mike

Yea, I understand that. Thats what Id like to do if I ever happen across one. Didnt know if you knew how it was treated by the old owners. Cause most everybodys are old rental units.

Yea, I understand that. Thats what Id like to do if I ever happen across one. Didnt know if you knew how it was treated by the old owners. Cause most everybodys are old rental units.

I'm guessing that was the case for this one too. Well, now you all have me courious about the compression.....

I'd like to find one to leave a 6400.
They run fantastic.
Act like a bigger saw than 64cc.

The 7900s are the greatest thing since repeating rifles tho.
Absolutely unsurpassed it power, quality and value. (In my opinion if that counts for anything)

Nice, well I dont guess that one got abused. So whens that kit comin in?

Should be here later this week. It should be together for the Indiana GTG. I need to get a good bar for it though, the one that it on it now does not really fit it, oil holes don't line up.

Mike

Back